The Professional 14" Paracord Bracelet Jig is a sturdy, professional quality, well-built jig. It fits perfectly in your lap as your doing your paracord projects. Featuring a locking, rotating head design that allows you to switch from different size buckles to shackles in seconds. Rotating heads come with the following buckles sizes already attached: 3/8", 1/2", & 5/8".
The Professional 14" Paracord Bracelet Jig is capable of making projects up to 14" long, and the multi monkey fist jig is capable of making monkey fists up to 1 3/4" in diameter.
1. Not all Pine woods are created equal. All of our 14” Professional Jigs are constructed out of #1, Select Grade, Radiata Pine. Radiata Pine is known for its high density, strength, straightness, & clear (knot free) appearance.
2. The main frame/bases of our Jigs are constructed out of one solid/single piece of wood. Our solid one-piece construction eliminates the need for glue, nails and/or screws (which aren’t as strong as a solid - single piece of wood and will eventually fail).
3. All of the side release buckles on a 14” Professional Jig are “Zeroed”. This means that when you set your jig at 7 ½” to make a 7 ½” bracelet ~ that’s exactly what you’ll get!
4. Our large scale EZ read ruler is mounted flush on the top of the jig (where it make the most sense) so it's “out of the way” yet right on top. This provides for quick set-up and an easy/effortless transition for making different size projects a snap.
5. An easy to read, illustrated Quick Start Guide is included with the 14” Professional Jig showing the features of our Jigs and how to set it up for use.
6. You’ll also receive a list of web links on where to find YouTube videos on how to make paracord bracelets & some little known web sites on how to make an unlimited amount of other paracord projects with your new Jig.
7. All of our Jigs are Made in the USA by master craftsmen using only the best select grade materials.